Yummy Chocolate brownies with cherries
Cherry brownies from a Sainsbury's magazine.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 200 g soft brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 g self raising flour
- 1 bottle of Morello cherries (or fresh)
- 2 tbsp. liquid from the cherries/water
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Line the bottom of a small baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and pour it into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it’s completely melted.
- Mix in the eggs, sugar and the juice of the cherries (or 2 tbsp. of water if using fresh cherries).
- Add the flour and mix it until it’s smooth. It’s texture should be like a thick pancake mix.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and add the cherries. They should sink, but if not just push them down with your fingers.
- Ask an adult to put it in the oven for you and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut it when cooled a bit. It should be gooey in the inside.